Steak knives Set are made of high-quality stainless steel and wood, eco-friendly and durable. The wooden handles are by the principles of ergonomic design, comfortable to use.
- first, wash the blade under running water.
- Next, place the blade into a bowl filled with coarse salt.
- Let the blade soak for 30 minutes.
- After soaking, rinse the blade under running water and dry it thoroughly.
- Now, use a steel wool pad to polish the blade until it shines.
- Finally, wipe the blade clean with a damp cloth.
- Dull knives can cause cuts to bleed and become infected.
- If you don’t know how to sharpen your knives,
- you can learn by using a knife sharpening tool.
- These tools are available at many home improvement stores.
- You can avoid cutting yourself if you keep your knife sharp.
- To maintain a sharp edge on your Steak Knife with a wooden handle,
- you’ll want to use steel to hone it every few months.
- Otherwise, let the knife rest overnight.
- The next day, repeat the process.
- When you cut meat, you want to use a sharp knife.
6 pieces Steak knives set made of high-quality stainless steel and wood, eco-friendly and durable. Bright knives, with razor-sharp blades that are corrosion-resistant, will not fade or change color.
If you don’t know what to do with your leftover turkey, try making this delicious sandwich.
- Simply spread some mustard on both halves of the bread,
- add slices of turkey,
- and top each half with lettuce,
- and pickles.